Connecting Online 2010
Welcome to CO10 the annual live online conference. The conference will be of interest to educators, administrators, students, and community members who value the importance of integrating technology into the
curriculum to improve instruction and learning. Online learning involves various skills on the part of the instructor and learner.
These include social and communication skills, social networking, independent learning strategies, critical and higher order thinking skills, creativity, and effective online and face-to-face facilitation.
The Conference will be conducted on IT4ALL Moodle course:
(enrollment key is CO10 ) and WiZiQ.
The themes for the presentations are:
- Connecting Online to Improve Instruction and Learning: Online Learning and Instructional Experience
- Experiences with technology in face-to-face and online classes. What worked and what didn't work for you?
- How do you use technology to promote your online workshops, consultation, and communities?
- Research conducted on e-learning
- Reviewing or promoting books on e-learning
Jenni has a BA in Training and Development and a Graduate Diploma of Creative Industries (Interactive media development). This year she will commence a Master of Education (by Research) and will be doing a design research project on "authentic e-learning".
Title of presentation:
Learning WITH technology : using tools to support online learning in higher education.
Description of presentation:
A reflective look at a novice lecturers foray into creating an engaging learning experience for students in a higher education environment.
WiZiQ Live Online Session: Friday February 5, 2010 9 AM (EST)
Keep on shining Love and peace!